AGE Platform is changing its existing 'Expert
Group' structure into a (larger) number of 'Task Forces'. As a member of
AGE Platform the BSG has been invited to ask its expert members to join
one or more of these Groups:
- Age-Friendly EU: Mobilisation for age-friendly environments
- European Semester
- Human rights, age discrimination
- Employment of older workers
- Active citizenship and participation
- Adequate income for a dignified life in old age
- Poverty: Fight against poverty and social exclusion
- Consumers’ rights
- Financial services
- Healthy ageing
- Dignified ageing: protection against elder abuse, access to and quality of long-term care
- Accessibility, Mobility and New Technologies
- Senior tourism
If you are interested - and have expertise in one or more of the areas
listed - please do read the document below and complete the
nomination form at the back.
In order for BSG to be aware of
which of its members are putting themselves forward to join one (or
more) of the Task Forces can we ask that you send the completed form
back to the Secretariat who will forward it onto AGE Platform. The form is also available as a word document on the BSG website.
As the next AGE Platform meeting is on March 21st it would be very helpful if you could complete the form before March 16th and send it back so we have time to collate all the forms and send them on.
Many thanks and we do hope some of you will feel able to respond to this important request.
All good wishes
Dr Alisoun Milne
Chair of the International Relations Group